1. Protection of personal data
EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS guarantees that these files are under its full responsibility and that they are duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency, whose database can be consulted at the following web page: www.servicios.agpd.es
EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS informs the client that he/she may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the above mentioned registered office or to the following e-mail address: hola@ experienciamaldivas.com.
The security and confidentiality of the information provided is important to us, therefore, we adopt technical, administrative and security measures to protect your information as a user, in accordance with the provisions of the LOPD, the RPDP and the RGPD.
EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS informs the Client of the purposes for which it will use the personal data collected on this web site:
- Client Registration Forms By filling in the registration form, each holder accepts and authorizes EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS to use and process the personal data supplied and generated by the use of the experience, for the purposes of the service itself, as well as for the purpose of carrying out a personalized offer of products and services and improving the commercial relationship with our clients.
In this sense, EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS informs that, for the correct functioning of the experience, your personal data will be processed by EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS and will be transferred to associated companies, authorizing their processing and transfer for the above mentioned purposes.Users are also informed that their personal data may be transferred to the companies involved in the management of the experience, regardless of the country in which these companies may be located, and that international data transfers may take place for the sole purpose of managing the experience.
EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS guarantees the adoption of appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of such data, and in case you do not agree with the treatment or transfer of your personal data, you can write to the Customer Service Department of EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS, responsible and manager of the files. You may also exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
- On Line Booking By filling in the On Line Booking form, each holder accepts and authorizes EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS to use and automatically process the personal data provided in order to proceed with the requested booking and to carry out an offer of personalized products and services and to improve the commercial relationship with our clients, as well as the transfer of such data to the companies that make up the Group and associated companies for the aforementioned purposes.
Likewise, customers who make a reservation are informed that their personal and reservation data will be transferred to the companies that have to intervene in the management of the reservation and/or trip and to the destination hotel, regardless of the country in which these companies may be located, and international data transfers may take place, for the sole purpose of managing the reservation and guaranteeing the execution of the same.
- Registration in the distribution list for offers and promotions EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS informs you that your e-mail address will be entered in an automated file (distribution list) in order to provide you with information about our news and offers by e-mail. If you no longer wish to receive news and offers by e-mail, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com so that we can unsubscribe you from all our databases.
2. Privacy and Security
EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS will not disclose your personal data to any other third party except those stated in the previous paragraphs. EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS guarantees that it will treat your personal data confidentially, as well as that the server where the data will be stored and treated has the security measures established by the Spanish regulations on data protection.
3. Industrial and intellectual property
All the contents included in this web, including but not limited to: articles, texts, designs, photographs, images, logos, videos, audios, databases, software, the web as a whole belong to EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS as owner of the domain or as an entity entitled to use them by virtue of the granting of a license by third parties, and therefore their use is forbidden without the express prior authorization.
The trademarks, commercial names, logos and any other distinctive signs found in the web are property of EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS, or this entity has the corresponding license for their use in the web.
Any use and/or exploitation will require the previous authorization of EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS, which can be managed through the licensing web for the use of contents www.experienciamaldivas.com, previous acceptance by the user of the conditions of use of the same. In the absence of express authorization and without prejudice to the above, the user is prohibited from reproducing, distributing, publicly communicating and transforming the contents and/or brands for commercial or lucrative purposes.
You can set your browser to accept, or not, the cookies you receive or to alert you when a server wants to save a cookie. The processes for controlling and deleting cookies vary depending on the browser you use. To find out how to do this in a particular browser, you can use the browser’s Help function or, if you prefer, obtain complete information on how to make these modifications, in a wide range of browsers, by consulting the following websites: www.aboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
On these pages you will find detailed explanations on how to delete cookies from your computer and more general information on cookies.
EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS may also log your IP addresses to diagnose any problems with our server, to administer our website and/or to analyze user trends.
1. Third Party Cookies
Some cookies are not installed by EXPERIENCIAMALDIVAS, but by third parties dedicated to specific services aimed at the user. Given that it is these third parties who implement them, blocking and uninstalling them is governed by their specific conditions and mechanisms. Below is a description of cookies from third party suppliers authorized to place cookies on our website:
- Advertising cookies. These are used to display advertising and help to increase the effectiveness of advertising. They collect information about personal preferences and choices on the website. They are sometimes directed to advertising networks, who use them to then show you personalized advertisements on other websites. They are also used to limit the number of times an advertisement is shown and help measure the efficiency of advertising campaigns. Without these cookies it is more difficult for an advertiser to reach its audience or to know how many ads have been shown or how many clicks those ads have received.
Google analytics cookies are used on www.experienciamaldias.com.