SALSA IN THE MALDIVES
GROUP PACKAGE TRIP TO THE MALDIVES: SALSA & FUN
Learn to dance salsa in paradise. It doesn’t matter if it’s your first salsa steps, you already have some experience or you are a pro dancer, we adapt the classes and divide the groups according to the level.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a dance partner or if you are travelling alone, we have created this Salsa & Fun package so that groups of friends or family and singles can join in. It’s a perfect occasion to meet people and share the experience of a unique trip.
We customize the salsa class to your level and little by little you will learn fun and spectacular dance combinations. And in probably the best classroom in the world, outdoors, surrounded by salt, sun, sand and palm trees.
The teacher is Natalia Gibernau, who has more than 12 years of experience teaching salsa and bachata. Her aim is to bring Latin dances to everyone, regardless of their age or origin.
But not everything is going to be dancing, as you are in paradise you have to make the most of it, so we include in this package some of the best experiences in Rasdhoo and Maldives.
How much does it cost?
- Price single room: 1320€/pax
- Price double room: 1180€/pax
- Price triple room: 1120€/pax
*Prices for groups of 10 people or more. For smaller groups, 10% will be added to the price.
About the experience
8 days and 7 nights of rhythm in Deluxe room with full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
This package includes the following activities:
- Salsa class daily (minimum 1 hour per day)
- Snorkeling tour to 3 different spots
- Tour to one of the best sandbanks in the Maldives
- Visit to a deserted island and picnic
- Dolphin watching, from boat
- Night fishing and barbecue
- Night barbecue at the beach
- Kayak tour
- Possibility to add more activities
We will be with you anytime you need. We will pick you up from the airport and take you to and from Rasdhoo to Malé.
Calendar of dates for the Salsa & Fun Experience groups in 2023:
- From 2 to 9
Contact us for more details, questions or if you have already a group and prefer other dates.
8 nights and 7 days
What does it include?
- Accommodation in chosen Deluxe room (single, double or triple)
- Full board
- Previously mentioned activities
- Transfers Malé airport-Rasdhoo and Rasdhoo-Malé airport
- English speaking guides and assistance
What is not included?
- Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance – You can get your IATI Travel Insurance with us with 5% discount here
- Personal expenses
Booking and cancellation
To book you must write to us through the booking form (button below).
- More than 30 days in advanced the trip: refund of 100%.
- Less than 30 days prior to the trip: no refund
If you are unable to travel for justified reasons, you can transfer your place to another person and we will refund you 100% paid.
-5% TRAVEL INSURANCE
TRAVEL SAFELY WITH IATI
Book it through this link and get the 5% discount exclusive to Maldives Experience: